ISI Mark Registration in India
We offer one of the best services as ISI consultants to all the companies irrespective of their sizes and nature. We provide with ISI certification services in which we help you achieve ISI certificate by improving you management system and thereby your quality standards. By this you not only get an ISI certificate but your company benefits on a whole as it starts working in a better manner. By our efforts, we have also gained the position of one of the renowned ISI certification consultants in India.
The Product Certification Scheme of BIS aims at providing Third Party Guarantee of quality, safety and reliability of products to the ultimate customer. Presence of ISI certification mark known as Standard Mark on a product is an assurance of conformity to the specifications. The conformity is ensured by regular surveillance of the licensee's performance by surprise inspections and testing of samples, drawn both from the market and factory.
Documents and Information required for grant of Licence Under Product Certification Scheme of BIS
- Self Evaluation -cum- Verification Report.
- Copy of test report(s), duly authenticated, from independent BIS recognized laboratory indicating conformance of the product to relevant Indian Standard(s). It shall not be more than one month old.
- Document authenticating establishment of the firm, such as Registration by Company Registrar or State Authority or Memorandum of Article in case Applicant Firm is a Limited Company or Partnership Deed in case the applicant firm is under Partnership.
- Certificate from concerned regulatory agencies like Central Insecticide Board (CIB), Chief Controller of Explosive (CCE) and Drug Controller etc., as applicable.
- SSI Certificate in case firm is a small scale unit (if concession in Marking Fee is required).
- Drawing of the product (as applicable).
- Pay Order/Demand Draft in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards payable at New Delhi for:
- Rs. 1000/= + Taxes, as applicable (Application Fee)
- Rs. 4000/= + Taxes, as applicable (Preliminary Inspection Charges).
- Undertaking and Indemnity Bond on non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs. 100/- along with the application with a request for blocking licence number. Specimen of the undertaking/bond is enclosed. Furnishing of such undertaking-cum-Indemnity Bond by the Proprietor/Partner of the form is a must for the products under mandatory certification. List of products under mandatory certification is available on BIS web site. www.bis.org.in
- Application to be submitted in duplicate duly stamped and signed by proprietor / partner / MD / authorized signatory of the firm indicating name & designation.
- Clearly indicate product variety to be covered (type/grade/declared parameters etc. and related ISS).
- In case of shifting of manufacturing premises, BIS shall be informed.
- Mention complete office and factory address.
- Give details of previous application for this product if applied earlier. State whether application was closed / rejected with reason.
- Give details of licence held earlier if any. State whether licence was cancelled / expired with reason.
- Give details of any legal case filed by BIS if any. State whether convicted by Court at any time in such cases.
- All Visits/Inspections till grant of licence are chargeable @ Rs 3000 per day per person (except Preliminary Inspection for which Rs. 4000/= are chargeable).
- Testing charges of sample(s) are to be paid at the time of drawal of sample.
- Submit undertaking with respect to acceptance of Scheme of Testing and Inspection at the time of Verification Visit.
- The application is liable to be rejected, if the information submitted by you along with your application is found to be incorrect.
- If the documents are in language other than English/Hindi, a translation in English/ Hindi should be provided.